These are quite simular to the chocolate fingers on a previous post I did, but these are very different and are Pete's fav. He says it's cause they are more chewy :)
So again dead easy to make...
200g Digestive biscuits
3 tbsp Golden Syrup
2 tbsp cocoa powder
100g dark choc
- Butter a tin (can be whatever you have about - cake tin, bread tin ) an 18cm sandwich tin is good. I used a bread tin to help with the square edges.
- Now the best bit, all that pent up anger - take it out on those biscuits. Put them in a bag first & bash into uneven crumbs.
- Melt the butter and syrup in a pan. Stir in the cocoa and raisins and then the biscuit crumbs. Spoon into the tin and press firmly.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over simmering water and then spread over the biscuit base.
- Chill for at least half and hour. Cut up and serve!