Scream for Ice Cream!

Don't know if I've mentioned it before? But I like ice cream. I love ice cream. Actually to be fair if there was an ICA (Ice Cream Anonymous)  I would be part of it.
Salcombe has in total SIX places you can purchase a freashly scooped dollop of heaven and this year there was also a range of cornets to choose from - Salcombe, I was impressed!

Knowing I'd be spending a whole week in the place I believe was the creation for my obsession (understandable if you've tried the ice cream there) I have been on the waggon so to speak and have been quite 'calm' with ice cream to the run up to going to Salcombe.

Here are a few of the ice cream we tried whilst we were there.....
....and yes there were more that didn't get snapped too :D

Chocolate Mix and Pete what was that one?

Clotted Cream Vanilla and Walnut Caramel

Blackcurrents & Cream and Toffee

 
 Ken's Mint Choc Chip & Salcombe's Honeycomb

Another Honeycomb and Slacombe's Mint Choc Chip (my fav mint choc chip, bit pepperminty-lush)

Rum & Rasin and the Classic Vanilla (yes variations on vanilla!)

Fancy an Ice Cream now?....
Always!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment