Final Christmas Creations

This is my last post for the festive season.
Here are some of the gifts Pete and I created for our families...

I had a go at growing some hyacinth bulbs. I started them at the end of October, in the hope they'd be in flower by Christmas.... as you can see they weren't, but they were still well received anyway - have been promised photos for when they bloom!


After so many people comenting on my 'Pete's Chocolate chewy morsels' (see previous post for recipe) I decided to make a few tasty gifts. Now these went down a storm!! Only thing was I didn't make any for my sister, but I had made some for her husband - Note to self Louise likes chocolate and John doesn't like to share :-o It was entertaining never the less!!


Christmas Day was spent at The Williams household, half of which work in finance. This in mind Pete and I created some FT Times crackers, including individual 'designer' FT hats! They went down a storm. The only snagg was that on Christmas Eve, Pete's dad told his favorite xmas jokes!! All of which Pete had put in the crackers :D The good old ones never tier.

"How does the snowman get about?"
"On his iclicle!"


Here are the Christmas cards that we sent out this year. We made them using a "merry christmas' stamp, that Pete designed on the inside and an image I'd retouched & comp'ed together. Doesn't that Robin look merry & well fed!

Merry Christmas to all.
Hope you all had a fab day!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment