We have a problem!

I'm going to a friends wedding in a weeks time, and have this beautiful blue cocktail dress to wear. So last night thought I'd check what I''d be wearing etc... so put the dress on... and the RUDDY ZIP wouldn't do up!!!! :-O

PANIC STATIONS!!!!

So I sat down & had a good old think about what to do. What with summer just around the corner I've decided to make an effort to cook healthy recipes and healtier versions of other recipes all in a bid to get in that dress without having mechanical intevention!?!? However I realise that this is not going to happen in just a week (well I can always hope!) But all the same it is an aim.

My plan is to find recipes for brekkie, work lunch boxes, lunch at home & dinner. Well I'll have to do some snacks / treats too - healthy ones mind! So I'll test run them out and let you know how they go.

Oh I was also asked about where I got my soya beans from (Edamame beans out of the pods) - You'll find them in the freezer department in any big supermarket. Here's a pic of them:


Great for adding to those salads I'm planning on making & generally very tasty.

So I'll be back with some healthy recipes soon - watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment